MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Sisifo Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:25 pm
Hi!

I've just purchased the fabric collection with the new plugins but when I try to activate it an error message appears saying:
[-1] could not validate license from the server

Did someone see the same error?
Thanks in advance!
By NobodyImportant Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:16 pm
I purchased Fabric at the end of June. I had to open a case with Akai, harass them for two weeks, had them move the case to software sales, harass them for a week...
And finally they discovered the problem. I now have Fabric on my Standalone, but can't get it on my DAW/PC (paid MPC beats). So, I'm going to have to go back to step one, open a case, and harass them for weeks.

This is the only direction I can offer. I posted about my issue with this on reddit.
By MPC-Tutor Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:41 pm
NobodyImportant wrote:I purchased Fabric at the end of June. I had to open a case with Akai, harass them for two weeks, had them move the case to software sales, harass them for a week...
And finally they discovered the problem. I now have Fabric on my Standalone, but can't get it on my DAW/PC (paid MPC beats). So, I'm going to have to go back to step one, open a case, and harass them for weeks.

This is the only direction I can offer. I posted about my issue with this on reddit.

Paid MPC Beats? Do you mean the MPC Software? MPC Beats doesn't support Fabric, only MPC Software 2.11.

Are you looking for help with this? If so, you'll need to post more info on your set up (OS, version number, MPC Software version etc) and a clear description of the problem, with step by step of what you have tried, error messages etc.
By mtaminud Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:55 am
thats good that its working now. i got mine working as well, didnt have to file a complaint it just activated how it was supposed to. im guessing it was a prob with their servers.