MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By DillonKshlerin Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:04 pm
Hello friends, I am experiencing a serious issue that I can't seem to solve it anymore. Recently I installed MPC2 on Windows 10. But after a few days, when I was working on it, I received this error message "The requested operation requires elevation." I have no idea why this happens. Could someone please help me to solve it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
By MPC-Tutor Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:29 pm
Sounds like you have a permissions issue in Windows:

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+req ... e&ie=UTF-8

Maybe try repairing permissions on your disk, otherwise not sure, I'm not a windows user, but this is probably not necessarily an MPC-specific issue, more an issue with your OS or disk.
By DillonKshlerin Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:33 am
Thank you for your suggestion. I searched on Google and came across this particular post. I changed the ownership of the file and after doing the task properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while working on it. Thank you,