MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Jazzyspoon Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 pm
Airyck wrote:The Cubase VST bridge has always been notoriously buggy, compound that with a buggy MPC software and it's a recipe for compete and utter annihilation of your sanity.

I'm going to go ahead and say that it will only get better with a 64bit version of the plugin.

I hope so. I really enjoy using this in stand alone mode (and it is mostly stable in that state), but if I can't work within my host, this is an $1100 paperwieght as far as my artwork is concerned.
By pk1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:25 pm
every time i load Native Instruments Driver vst on a track, the ren crashes. it was working "kinda" before. it didnt crash immediately like now. but would do the save crash when ever i saved. Didnt realize at the time that it was Driver.
By Airyck Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:54 pm
Getting a ton of crashes with Voxengo plugins loaded :/

Probably about 30 crashes today, stand alone and plugin verisons.
By JAH Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm
Some bugs reported in this thread have been addressed in 1.4. If you are still experiencing these 1.3 bugs in 1.4, I suggest adding them to the new 1.4 bug thread that is now a sticky.