MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Lampdog Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:37 pm
More people in the know are here in this thread. Very highly possible you'll get seen here. So, lyao is not accept at tis Visa checkstand.
By JAH Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:10 pm
QuickStrike wrote:About when will 1.5 be released? :roll: We need audio tracks plus a few more goodies.

Imminent.... :smoker:
By Lampdog Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 pm
QuickStrike wrote:Hmmmm :hmmm: ill come back to ask the people in the know this same question next month. just know I will not continue to be a informal beta tester and promoting. My team don't like secret societies.

It cool, just wait on it. Every time someone brings up a date everyone else gets all up on arms and it's a bad scene here. Causes more modding for me and I hate it. Just wait on it.

So far, everytime Jahrome has come with a smoking smiley when updates are pending it's been something worth while. I'm not a fanboy of either side of the argument but it's what I've noticed, everytime.
By mcroepster Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 pm
Lampdog wrote:
QuickStrike wrote:Hmmmm :hmmm: ill come back to ask the people in the know this same question next month. just know I will not continue to be a informal beta tester and promoting. My team don't like secret societies.

So far, everytime Jahrome has come with a smoking smiley when updates are pending it's been something worth while. I'm not a fanboy of either side of the argument but it's what I've noticed, everytime.

Yep, but it can take a week or a month, :hmmm:
the Jah : 1.4 is da bomb hype and the sick Beyonce sig :WTF:
was a little overwhelming regarding the misfortunate outcome. :mrgreen:

So just wait.
We will see. :popcorn:

peace :smoker:
By Lampdog Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 am
I hear you but no matter what is said, speculated and hype, you still have to wait until Akai releases it into the wild. We also have the choice of ignoring people too.
By JAH Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:46 am
mcroepster wrote:Yep, but it can take a week or a month, :hmmm:
the Jah : 1.4 is da bomb hype and the sick Beyonce sig :WTF:
was a little overwhelming regarding the misfortunate outcome. :mrgreen:

Misfortunate outcome? Sounds like we are using two different products?

1. 64 bit support
2. Qlink sample edit zoom
3. MIDI sync slave
4. Auto-save
5. Load samples while sequence plays
6. Export return busses
7. Sort samples alphabetically

All highly sought after features in this forum.

1.5...imminent...will contiinue along this path by providing highly sought after improvments (MIDI Mode? Hello...) to include increase stability with popular plugins.
By Lampdog Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:17 pm
mcroepster wrote:Yep, but it can take a week or a month..

1. You can wait it out, patiently or impatiently.
2. You can say to hell widdit and move to another product (really the only choice you as a consumer/customer control).
3. Not get up in arms and/or sweat any of this (my personal choice).

My point is, Akai controls the release date and when it's "ready" they will release it, no matter how you or I feel about it.
By labcoats Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 pm
Glad to see a global mixer is a feature you also want.

I figure if a global mixer isnt added in 1.5 then they will have to have done something about the 8 virtual outs situation which isnt enough these days. 16 is do-able, but 32 is really whats needed. At least then I could completely bypass the Rens mixing environment and be able to use multiple sequences freely. However, even thats not ideal becausemost of us want to be able to do write, arrange and mix entirely within the Ren in stand alone mode. But at a push I will take the virtual out option (temporarily)
If neither of these features are added in 1.5 - it will not be a cool day in the Lab :!:
By JAH Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:54 am
labcoats wrote:If neither of these features are added in 1.5 - it will not be a cool day in the Lab :!:

Unfortunately, be prepared to be let down if you expect specific features to be implemented for certain releases.

As of 9/9/13 here are the Top 10 most popular features....:

1. Multicore
2. Audio tracks
3. Nondestructive sample chopping
4. Use MPC software without controller
5. Universal Mixer
6. RT Time stretch/pitchshifting
7. BPM Detect
8. MIDI Controller Mode
9. Drag-n-drop audio/MIDI
10. FX param automation

There are several popular feature requests.....
By JAH Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:39 am
labcoats wrote:Is that a thinly veiled clue?
Perhaps neither of those features will be added in the next update. If thats the case theres nothing i can do about it.

:smoker:
Yes it was....

The cat is out the bag and you will be able to use the MPC Software without the controller attached.