MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By KOLOSSUZ Sun May 19, 2013 3:12 am
im an faithful mpc user with a 2kl, and a 5k...i intergrate modules, and reasons with my machines and would like to welcome them to my new mpc studio, but ran into a wall with rewire. found a solution called rewirevst but only to find out it only does 1 channel maybe im barking up the wrong tree, but if akai can come up with there own version it wud be greatly appreciated from a long time fan...PS ive seen vids on the rival maschine and it works like a charm can be tracked out 1,2,3,4 and so forth...plz ad this feature akai. I apologize if this is posted sum where else.
By labcoats Mon May 20, 2013 4:01 pm
Rewire would be good but implementing Rewire takes up a lot of company resources and I'm not sure Akai would be willing or able to spend the time and resources required. But you never know...