MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By third Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 pm
here's a bug, none of my plug ins work!.

macbook pro late 2011
Mountain lion
8 gigs of ram
intal 2.2 sandybridge i7 processor
Last edited by third on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By pk1 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 pm
make sure you open software in 32bit mode
By pk1 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm
i believe so. double check everything. im noticing that my waves does not show up in the 64bit only au. :hmmm:
By Kingjamesii Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 pm
My instrument plugins still seem to be all good in 64bit mode even got a few to work that where not working before.you Just have to rescan them all

I did have a problem with the waves plugins

But I do have a problem with the browse folders when I hit button 4 button 4&5 light up
By JAH Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 pm
Kingjamesii wrote:
But I do have a problem with the browse folders when I hit button 4 button 4&5 light up

This can happen if Folder 4 & 5 are set to the same path. If so, this is as designed. Try changing folder 5 to a new location.
By highcaliba Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:18 pm
I'm not sure if this is considered a bug or not, but I noticed that in plugin mode, there still isn't a option for exporting your tracks to audio. Meaning you still have to close out your DAW, and open the REN software to export, just to close it and open your DAW again.

Macbook pro 2011
OSX version 10.8.4
2.2 GHz intel Quad Core i7
8GB of Ram
1TB Hard drive space
By JAH Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm
highcaliba wrote:I'm not sure if this is considered a bug or not, but I noticed that in plugin mode, there still isn't a option for exporting your tracks to audio. Meaning you still have to close out your DAW, and open the REN software to export, just to close it and open your DAW again.

Macbook pro 2011
OSX version 10.8.4
2.2 GHz intel Quad Core i7
8GB of Ram
1TB Hard drive space

Not a bug. But it is a feature request that has been submitted.
By Whagi Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 pm
No matter what I do, the 64bit plugin is not appearing in my Logic 64bit. Its not even in the Audio Units manager list.
By DJ Hellfire Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 pm
third wrote:really but my plug ins are 64 bit. shouldn't this work?

If you did the beat in 32 bit originally, you have to open them up in 32 bit 1.4. The plugins will be unfound if you try to load them in 64 bit 1.4, even if you have 64 bit versions of the plugins. Only the built in Akai plugins will load in either 32 or 64 bit. Most 3rd party plugins will not.
By Whagi Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:19 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
Whagi wrote:No matter what I do, the 64bit plugin is not appearing in my Logic 64bit. Its not even in the Audio Units manager list.

Did you try rescanning all your plugins in Logic?

Yes in 32bit mode and 64bit mode.
By Whagi Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 pm
Whagi wrote:
DJ Hellfire wrote:
Whagi wrote:No matter what I do, the 64bit plugin is not appearing in my Logic 64bit. Its not even in the Audio Units manager list.

Did you try rescanning all your plugins in Logic?

Yes in 32bit mode and 64bit mode.

Its OK, I seem to have fixed this issue by reinstalling the Driver and MPC software again. Now the 64bit plugin appears in Logic 64bit.