MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By comtox Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 pm
Fanu wrote:The bug of selecting notes by hitting pads, then trying to delete them and that not working is still there. Hitting a pad does select notes, but then hitting backspace does nothing.

Hi Fanu ! Use Del button instead of backspace, it works :)

Another bug but not 1.4 related but fx plugins since the beggining ( I noticed that on 1.3 already ):

The "reverb gate out" always outputs the same sound while adjusting the gate threshold.. like there is no gate ^^
By acura Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm
Fanu wrote:Pressing GO TO + >> in order to jump to the end of the sequence doesn't work!
It does nothing. It did work before 1.4 and I used it a lot.

Hmm, works on my ren here!
By acura Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm
Lokaali Moraali wrote:Percentage volume does not work over 100%..it does under 100%
It worked on 1.3.1..

Works on my ren as well...
By Lampdog Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:20 pm
Peeps, let's try to keep this thread strictly bug reports. Discussions on everything else Ren can be in other appropriate threads, but this one needs to be lean and mean bug reports only, let's trim the fat, thanks.
By 83dude Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:18 pm
Fanu wrote:Pressing GO TO + >> in order to jump to the end of the sequence doesn't work!

Seconded for both 32 and 64 bit. Although I don't tend to use this one.
By pspsounds Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:02 am
Drum Layers

When using the dropdown menu to select sounds in program edit sounds are in alphabetical order.
When using the qlink knob to select sounds in program edit sounds are not in alphabetical order.
By Fanu Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:28 am

I forgot to say that is with MPC Studio.
Will try with Ren once Im back home next week.
By acura Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:13 pm
83dude wrote:

You mean the "locate" button? Are you using the mpc studio as well as fanu?
By 83dude Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:29 pm
acura wrote:
83dude wrote:

You mean the "locate" button? Are you using the mpc studio as well as fanu?

Sorry, no. I am on the Ren. Of course I meant LOCATE. :nod:
Still, same malfunction.
By Fanu Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm
I dunno if it's a bug or a feature, but if I solo a track, I can still hear the return channel content?

E.g.,, let's say I have a drum track, a bass track, a synth track, a vox track, and all of them, except the drum track, are sending signal to a return track where I have a reverb.
I solo the drum track as I only want to hear how it sounds, but I can still hear the reverb of the other tracks?

Can we have a true solo mode?
By DSTR / deStar Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:40 pm
I'm having issues with the "Loop: On/Off"...

Everytime I open a project, the Sequences with "Loop:Off" are back to "On".

On top of that, the software doesn't read the same thing as the hardware: when I put "Off" on the software, "On" is on my hardware, vice versa...
By DSTR / deStar Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 pm
Lokaali Moraali wrote:
Fanu wrote:Can we have a true solo mode?

+1

True... When Track Mutes are recorded, Solo Mode still plays the muted parts. :hmmm:
By mikecevaz Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 am
Cannot expand the project information window..
So we can't see the full name length of the sample .wav file..
It will cut off and I don't know what it says after
VE_Sample..
VE_Sample..
VE_Sample..
VE_Sample..