MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By andreat668 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:34 am
Just try to use your mpc software within your ren as a soundcard and sampling trough soundflower or route audio to other appications (using soundflower as 64 or 2 channels app)...tried hundred times with mpc soft and fireface 400 and the noise/crackles/pops are not occurring.
Last edited by andreat668 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JAH Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:15 am
This is a known issue although several forum members have varying results. Expect to run into issues if you use two audio cards simultaneously with the MPC Software.

While I will have pops/clicks when attempting to use the Ren Audio driver and Soundflower.....I have no issues when using the Ren Audio driver alongside my UAD Apollo.

Side note - you tend to write insults in bug reports and feature requests. :?
By andreat668 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 am
JAH wrote:This is a known issue although several forum members have varying results. Expect to run into issues if you use two audio cards simultaneously with the MPC Software.

While I will have pops/clicks when attempting to use the Ren Audio driver and Soundflower.....I have no issues when using the Ren Audio driver alongside my UAD Apollo.

Side note - you tend to write insults in bug reports and feature requests. :?

why the **** do you have to respondo to posts everytime with your nonsense crap?

are you the ubiquitus mpc god?

cant you just STFU at stay at your place sometimes? :x

JAH wrote:This is a known issue although several forum members have varying results. Expect to run into issues if you use two audio cards simultaneously with the MPC Software.

Have i ever spoken about using two audiocards at the same time? no...im talking about using just the mpc ren soundcard.

JAH wrote:While I will have pops/clicks when attempting to use the Ren Audio driver and Soundflower.....I have no issues when using the Ren Audio driver alongside my UAD Apollo.

Another complete nonsense argumentation, who **** cares about you and your apollo, we dont give a ****, if you dont have something relevant and coherent to say just shut your mouth fool.

JAH wrote:TSide note - you tend to write insults in bug reports and feature requests. :?

When, where?

i paid hard earned money for an average audiocard which nerver worked like it suppose to, the forum is filled with complaints.

maybe 2.0 version...jah :fku:
By JAH Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:23 pm
You deleted your insults in this thread. And you insults in another thread were just deleted by a moderator. It's not necessary. Insulting people will not get a problem fixed or a new feature added any faster.

You created this thread (wrong forum by the way) to discuss an issue. I responded as I am knowledgable on the subject.
By JAH Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:41 am
I never said I was insulted. You insulted the developers. Clearly I wrote that your insults will not make anything happen faster for you.

You asked for help...no one responded to you. I did. So now you know. It is immature of you to attempt to insult someone that assisted you with your problem.