MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Rokgod Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:51 pm
Under Pad Edit, in Prog Edit, let us select "ALL" "MULTI" or "CURRENT" FROM THE HARDWARE ... PLEASE.

This is really getting on my nerves, this is the ultimate workflow killer that has been around since 1.1, and requests to fix this have been around for 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and now 1.4

Putting this is 1.5 is such a no brainer for Akai, most people would want this and its so easy Akai would be saving themselves the work.

This is an absolute must fix, such an important and heavily used feature, for it not to have a hardware control is an absolute workflow killer. It's not even a feature that's related to plug-ins/64bit/multiprocessing and all that other complicated crap they are programming. Such a simple thing they can fix but they haven't. Really makes me question who they are listening to when they get feedback from mpc users how they didnt even fix this yet.
By JAH Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm
I agree.

#17 on my 'Top 25' list of minor improvements to existing functions...

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=165685