MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Airyck Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:59 am
An option for pressing Undo with the footswitch. It would be great for performing a part on the keyboard and hitting undo with a footswitch while it loops until you get the part you want recorded/best take.
By DSTR / deStar Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:40 pm
Airyck wrote:An option for pressing Undo with the footswitch. It would be great for performing a part on the keyboard and hitting undo with a footswitch while it loops until you get the part you want recorded/best take.

I like it!

Pad bank change with pedal using increase/decrease would be great also. (As of now, you can only assign one Pad Bank per footswitch. You can't use the footswitch to increase or decrease the Pad Banks...)
By es-k Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:41 am
Fix undo first tho !! It's not as bad as it was but using it is still a game.. I've had to remake huge chunks of beats cause of that damn undo.

Making it so we can use erase without stopping the beat could be a nice work-around

But yea, if undo WORKED this would make sense to me