MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
ByMPCHolland053 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm
Call me stoopid....but shouldn't it be possible that when u have a sample, and you placed the first three chops, is it possible that the software calculates the distance between those first chops, and be able to automatically place the remaining chops based on the first few chops....call me lazy, but shouldn't that be possible? Or is it already?? Maybe even like copy paste the first chops over the rest of the sample??
if there is already an option like that, can somebody tell me how? Else its one of my 1.5 suggestions
By JAH Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:46 am
Setting Chop To as 'Regions' will give you regions of equal length.
ByMPCHolland053 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:43 am
First of all, I realize what regions chopping does, but its not what I meant, cuz if in regions the first chops aren't right, it doesn't work...what I am,saying is, make a few chops, and the rest are calculated...else your still messing around finding bpm and then hope the chops happen to be right... I meant u decide the distance for the first couple chops and the software makes sures the rest of the chops are equally distance, so you don't have to change the bpm again and again...
I'm kinda disappointed that jah is the only one replying, cuz I do not care what he has to say....
By JAH Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:53 pm
Wow...I try to help out and this is the thanks I get. :lol:

Perhaps no one is answering you as your solution is found in RTFM? :?

MPCHolland053 wrote:Call me stoopid....

Well...since you put it that way....:P

Have a nice day.
ByMPCHolland053 Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:11 pm
U never help out....u only purpose is too show everyone its all fine....
u like the mom that makes fights all the time, but when other people around u trying to come accros as the number one mom!!!
but okay thanks for the placobo help, but u didn't help, I asked a question of how to, auto chop perfect, and u coming with this,region bullshit, which as I just said is not what I meant but u don't care. You are just a great mom ;-) and I have (like so many others) bad experiences with your replies and implications cuz, what u did is like : does anybody knows how this building was burned down? And u reply : there is like fire, that causes stuff to burn down....and rtfm??? How am I supposed to know what that means??

and sorry jah I just don't like you, its a free world right?
but in that case its just my 1.5 request
By Lampdog Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:01 pm
Sorry, I had to laugh. I was trying not to though.
By JAH Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 pm
MPCHolland053 wrote:U never help out....

Which is bs and you know it. Anytime an actual Ren/Studio users requests help for a particular issue, 95% plus of the time I am the one assiting them.

There is no way you should have been insulted my my response. But truth be told...reading this again, your idea makes no sense....and actually sounds lazy. You are expecting to create a few slices (which chances are will not be the same sized regions) and then you want the MPC Software to do some math to figure out the size and number of chops that should be added to the sample based upon the initial chops you made.

Is there any product on the market that does anything similar to this?
ByMPCHolland053 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:37 pm
Offcourse mommy if u mean with lazy being useful..
the point is, I don't want to be changing bpm, again again, until it chops it 4/4 per bar...
it should be possible, to calculate it after the first few slices..
but this exactly what I mean, I make a suggestion and u just say its lazy, and which other devices does this (so what innovating is wrong and copying features is right??) and that's what u call assistance...
and there are other people like tench I saw making dope beats, are agreeing so what ? Your barking up the wrong tree...just say good idea but I don't need it, cuz I like to do stuff as akai tell me to, and I was a beta tester u know so I am important and I practically designed the renaissance (saw u say that once) where can I check your beats by the way?? Or are u one,of those that doesn't even own a ren (u like to say that also, don't you?)

JAHROME, MPC Aficionado
Disclaimer: The views expressed herein are of the author and in no way reflect the position of Akai or MPC Forums.
Warning: Beware of trolls posing as MPC Ren users or potentials.

thanks for illustrating My initial point....douche
By JAH Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 am
Don't get mad because I responded with the same courtesy you showed me...
By crossings Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 am
you could have simply NOT RESPONDED for once considering you had nothing of value to add to the conversation... i think that was his point...
By JAH Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 am
Likewise, you have nothing of value to add...ever.
By WKempton Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 am
JAH wrote:
MPCHolland053 wrote:U never help out....

But truth be told...reading this again, your idea makes no sense....and actually sounds lazy.
Really? Shieeeet... I've wished this option for a few times I was chopping a sample. Just to make things flow quicker. Lazy... I mean really?