MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Rokgod Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:48 pm
So that they can control more than 1 pad at a time. Assignable Qlink feature is useless for the most part and has been since launch, please add this for christs sake instead of adding stupid a 16 level thats even more useless. Stop adding useless features and fix the software as it is already. *some content remove due to distraction from intended subject*
Last edited by Rokgod on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By dazastah Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:17 pm
InspectahEX wrote:Also still no way in Prog Edit to select all, multi, or single pad from hardware!??!? Y'all sleeping over there at Akai or what?

I think you can do multiple select by holding shift and pressing pads?

can't select all though but can do multi...(pressing main then prog edit resets to current)
By Rokgod Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:57 am
dazastah wrote:
InspectahEX wrote:Also still no way in Prog Edit to select all, multi, or single pad from hardware!??!? Y'all sleeping over there at Akai or what?

I think you can do multiple select by holding shift and pressing pads?

can't select all though but can do multi...(pressing main then prog edit resets to current)

nope that doesn't work
By Rokgod Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:53 pm
I'm talking about assigning qlinks to a whole program, not just one pad at a time. In main mode, on the left, where you assign qlinks to program parameters we can only put 1 pad per q link

About the video.. yeah that select multi, single, all ... u can select multi pads ok but it is still broken, can't select the mode, either way u thats not why I posted, its about assignable qlinks
By Rokgod Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As you can see, we can only assign single pads per every assignable qlink, give us the option to assign a whole program to the qlinks. As of now, there is no way to control an entire program with a qlink. :hmmm: :roll:
Last edited by Rokgod on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dazastah Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:48 pm
The topic is about qlinks and i derailed it !!! haha But totally agree that qlinks should be assignable to what ever you like? a whole pgm or a select amount of pads..

You can't select all pads via hardware... only multiples . Unless you can and i haven't figured it out..