MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By FatGyver Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:43 pm
gimmlabb wrote:3. route pad on fx to track mixer. (i just dont get it why it cant be routed to same track mixer)

Same here. Probably the biggest reason, alongside the non-unified mixer, why I finally chose Maschine over The Ren (got a really good deal from a friend so couldn't resist trying it). I once asked Pete about that on Twitter and he did give some explanation…forgot what he said. But every other software can do it.
One more reason for me to switch is Maschine's feature where each of the pads can play the same sample but from a different starting point without having to duplicate the sample for each pad for that use. Add to that Maschine's genius sample tagging system, and I was sold.

And I'm definitely not one of those Ren haters…I made a whole album with it but as I saw how there's a device that does what I'd like Ren to do, I had to make the switch.
By Nubian Mindz Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:00 pm
So, is it this week that 1.7 drops???

Any updates?

Any news?

I'm running out of popcorn here!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
By Chillin Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:25 am
It's been 6months ago, already. :hmmm:
By SimonInAustralia Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:38 am
Chillin wrote:It's been 6months ago, already. :hmmm:

By ReeseG14 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:28 pm
Side-Chain compression .. And swing in real time would really be useful

Thanks
By fdodds Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:58 am
Scrooge Outtapocket wrote:Well, no audio tracks in 1.7 has been confirmed so far

damn just saw that tweet reply from pete, that's a shame. gotta say i feel bad for pete seeing his twitter stream tho, if i was taking that much shit from users i'd consider quitting akai, at least shutting down twitter. i think things work best when updates come completely as a surprise, setting themselves up to deliver updates every six months as a rule immediately makes people impatient, better to keep users completely in the dark, but i guess it's too late for that now
By Scrooge Outtapocket Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 pm
I asked a few questions, but, it's mf's literally harassing the man, that ain't cool by no means.