MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Rokgod Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:24 pm
Not trying to "litter" the forums but ...

I just wrote a long letter to InMusic about how badly Akai is handling this product. Hopefully I will be heard this way and they will take note and fix Akai or even make changes to or alert the MPC team to take more notice. Anyone else dissatisfied with a product you paid your hard earned money for I suggest you do the same.

http://www.inmusicbrands.com/contact

If Akai won't listen to us, maybe they will listen to their Bosses who are paying their salary.
Last edited by Rokgod on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Rokgod Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:23 pm
Well I did both actually, and for some reason I am receiving heavy backlash from a lot of butt hurt forum members for what? Wanting the Ren to better? Mine as well just make threads about how AWESOMEEEE the Ren is or everyone will hate you or feel disrespected by anything you say.
By Airyck Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 pm
InspectahEX wrote:Well I did both actually, and for some reason I am receiving heavy backlash from a lot of butt hurt forum members for what? Wanting the Ren to better? Mine as well just make threads about how AWESOMEEEE the Ren is or everyone will hate you or feel disrespected by anything you say.

Feck em! Don't let them sway you. Stick to your guns! :mrgreen: The truth can be painful and this sounds like work, it's much easier to justify not doing it by shooting in down and joining in with the larger group who agrees.
By Rokgod Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:47 pm
As long as this Ren is in my possession and I feel Akai are slacking, I will always be critical of Akai, I will be on there asses 24/7, on the forums, on their twitters, writing them letters, bc all I want is for this product to reach it's potential.