MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By drumgun Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:46 am
First of all I realize nuthing is perfect. So take this as constructive criticism...
I spent allot of time working on a project that I'm in the process of releasing.
Started with version 1.1 now im using 1.6. Hated it till 1.4, only because the first 60
tracks I banged out broke in one way or another...but im over it.

While using the MPC RENAISSANCE (some times stand alone, some times as a plugin),every time I ran into something that broke my flow, I made a note of it.

These were the five things that I felt could easily be addressed, because they were
essentially improvements to the functionality of existing features as opposed to "wish list features". I wish my car was a plane, but its not.

http://themassez.com/blog/62-dan-gill-akai-project-manager-three-things-you-can-do-right-now
Yea it said three, but it turned into five :lol:

Ima always be an MPC dude, so don't question my loyalty. And if I got it wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

Here's a few of the tracks I made during the process.

Khim Sane The Drum Gun
themassez.com
By BDRAKE Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:08 pm
drumgun wrote:First of all I realize nuthing is perfect. So take this as constructive criticism...
I spent allot of time working on a project that I'm in the process of releasing.
Started with version 1.1 now im using 1.6. Hated it till 1.4, only because the first 60
tracks I banged out broke in one way or another...but im over it.

While using the MPC RENAISSANCE (some times stand alone, some times as a plugin),every time I ran into something that broke my flow, I made a note of it.

These were the five things that I felt could easily be addressed, because they were
essentially improvements to the functionality of existing features as opposed to "wish list features". I wish my car was a plane, but its not.

http://themassez.com/blog/62-dan-gill-akai-project-manager-three-things-you-can-do-right-now
Yea it said three, but it turned into five :lol:

Ima always be an MPC dude, so don't question my loyalty. And if I got it wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

Khim Sane The Drum Gun
themassez.com

Awsome suggestions :nod: Your tracks are hot to. :smoker: