MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By comtox Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:37 am
I don't know if it's already been discussed here then I begin a new thread.

dazastah wrote:
I'm using the virtual outs into reaper... So more virtual outs will be a blessing...
I like using the filters to shape the sound instead of using eqs and plugins.. So more filters per pad or even per layer would be great... (like at least 2 per pad)

I'm totally with him on these two things ! I could add, Abilitie to use the MPC Element plugin in controller mode to control the Mpc Renaissance plugin in a DAW. Both must co-exist in a DAW. Or Akai must just develop a plugin, only for the controller mode.

To finish, MPC Renaissance plugins should then have more virtual outputs (64 stereo/128 Mono activable outs ) and to be multitimbral like kontakt. ( Midi Chan A1 -> mpc track 001, Midi chan A2 -> mpc track 002 .... Midi chan D16 -> mpc track 064. ) And VoilĂ  ... Flexibility.

With these two simple thing... MPC software will be a monster plugin in a DAW.
By SimonInAustralia Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:07 pm
comtox wrote:Or Akai must just develop a plugin, only for the controller mode.

Pete mentioned that he had created installers for some extra things that will come with 1.7, I was wondering if one of those things might be a separate controller mode plugin.