MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Louie lou Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:23 pm
What happened to the wanted features thread?

I like to request a feature which I really don't know if it currently available, but I tried and it didn't work.

The ability to drag and drop a loop into a pad and have it automatically sync to the current beat tempo. In other words real time automatic timestretch of a loop.

example:

Im using a 120 BPM sequence. I want to add a drum loop which is 96 bpm. I drag that loop to one of the pads and play the pad. This loop should be sync'd to 120 bpm and keeping it original pitch but just faster.

Is it possible?
By rookie Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:52 pm
Try patch phrase or 16 levels, though that feature would be dope!

Me personally would hope that the hard part of upgrading, now that 1.7 is out should be a lot easier. I,wish they had the feature that maschine has, to double the sequence bars, from 2-4 4-8 ect. I also wouldn't mind being able to customize the metronome and with explode,the drums seperate from the track that I'm currently on, example if I'm on track 16 and hit explode it goes to 17, 18,19...instead of going to the next unused track. Cause I usually have my samples on say 1-5 and my drums from channel 16 on up.
By pituchez Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:52 am
ive been asking for this ;p

or better yet

tempo set per track ;p