MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By mreese06 Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:51 am
What i would love to see is real time timestretching and cross fade looping like the mpc 4000. I would also like to be able to select 16 level on the software, as well as being able to copy a whole sequence on the software. I have chatted with Pete Goodliffe via twitter and he assured me that some if not all of these suggestions are in the works. I have no problems with the mpc software 1.7 update. Everything installed fine and smooth. The new features are dope.
By pituchez Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:47 am
mreese06 wrote:What i would love to see is real time timestretching and cross fade looping like the mpc 4000. I would also like to be able to select 16 level on the software, as well as being able to copy a whole sequence on the software. I have chatted with Pete Goodliffe via twitter and he assured me that some if not all of these suggestions are in the works. I have no problems with the mpc software 1.7 update. Everything installed fine and smooth. The new features are dope.

wtf is cross fade looping?!

and i think you can already copy a whole sequence on the software...

unless you mean something else ;/

like right click copy? cuz i so i want that too.
By mreese06 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm
pituchez wrote:
mreese06 wrote:What i would love to see is real time timestretching and cross fade looping like the mpc 4000. I would also like to be able to select 16 level on the software, as well as being able to copy a whole sequence on the software. I have chatted with Pete Goodliffe via twitter and he assured me that some if not all of these suggestions are in the works. I have no problems with the mpc software 1.7 update. Everything installed fine and smooth. The new features are dope.

wtf is cross fade looping?!

and i think you can already copy a whole sequence on the software...

unless you mean something else ;/

like right click copy? cuz i so i want that too.

cross fade looping was on the mpc 4000. and you can copy a whole sequence from the hardware, not the software. its coming in 1.8 man. sometimes i dont even hook up the ren. i just work from the software. its faster to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-mxbUphpQ