MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By POGOMAN333 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:06 pm
-on a midi track theres only 6 pages of midi cc premapped in "program edit". it would be nice if you make 8 pages so we can control all 127 midi cc at once without remapping! like press SHIFT+F-Key to access pages 7 and 8!!!!!!!

-SHIFT+PAD -> change track is much needed!!!!!
-when chopping by regions, would be nice to have divide/combine region !!!
-show note being played when hitting a pad on hardware screen
-add LFO for program instead only for pads
-Q-Link should control row instead of coulmns in Program Edit(mpc studio only!)
-record atomation from external synths directly via midi in instead of using the Q-Links
-On main screen when sequence is highlighted, press window to bring up a list of all used sequences( same for tracks, programs).
-when in sample record mode, it would be nice if i can start recording but switch screens, so i can record a full performance right back into the mpc(like jamming in trackmute screen or next sequence)
-when in next sequence mode it should remember the next sequence when switching to another screen(so i can hit a pad corresponding to a seq and then change to main to play a break and mpc still changes seq to the one i chose)
By POGOMAN333 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:49 pm
-also would be nice if we could link sequences together, which means if im playing on SEQ1 and un/mute TRACK1 it would un/mute TRACK1 for all linked sequences
-be able to control PROGRAM send value with the Q-links on main screen, as of now ,if i understood, correctly you can only control parameters that are PAD specific or effect parameters. maybe this ones already there :/
-ability to rearrange tracks and sequences
- i want to be able to switch between next seq and track mute and convert the whole performance to a song( inculding track mutes and sequence changes of course)