MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By medearis Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:33 pm
Wasn't sure where to put this at so I'll just stick it here:

Running the MPC Software inside Ableton Live 9 as a plug-in.
When I launch Ableton Live, I get the "Plugin Loading Failed" messsage (with "this plugin no longer exists...") when loading the "vintage mode" emulations.

Anyone know of a way to fix this up?

Main concern here is that the windows pop up when I start up Ableton - it DRIVES ME NUTS.
This does not happen when I run the MPC Software in standalone mode, only when a host DAW is running the MPC as a plugin.
By TXDelta1010 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:02 pm
Just updated to 1.8.2 on a windows 7 64 bit with the right specs:

- Shift timing bug. It crashes and gets a runtime error if you use it extensively.

Please fix.

And please, please start working on multimbral. We would like to use our ren/studio in our vsts for once.

Also, I'm not sure if its implemented, by a bypass function for the mix on audio effects.

And again, no more crashing.

I think Akai has come a loongg way, hopefully, they can implement these fixes/features in the future.
By bo:em Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:06 pm
First time i tried the "LOOPER"-function today wasn't a good shot. Always crackle-sounds when i try do record a bassloop from my "Bass Station II" over midi.

Somebody have matchable problems with external Synths and "LOOPER"?

Peaks are not overdriven :hmmm:
By huglife187 Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:41 pm
when you turn off the time correction and you drag a note with the mouse the time correction is not really off, it’s still kind of a grid mode and the steps go like this 1:1:00 – 1:1:12 – 1:1:20 – 1:1:28 – 1:1:40 – 1:1:48 – 1:1:60 and so on …

I know it’s cooler to trigger your drums from the pads but sometimes if you want to layer a drumloop or a sample perfectly you have to correct some notes with the mouse, without that I can not work professionally.

And please make it happened that i can use my daw sequencer (ableton live) instead of the mpc sequencer so that i can arrange whole songs in my daw with the mpc.
The old mpc’s could send and recieve midi notes from my daw since i bought the mpc studio i’m screwed.
By pspsounds Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:14 pm
huglife187 wrote:when you turn off the time correction and you drag a note with the mouse the time correction is not really off, it’s still kind of a grid mode and the steps go like this 1:1:00 – 1:1:12 – 1:1:20 – 1:1:28 – 1:1:40 – 1:1:48 – 1:1:60 and so on …

I know it’s cooler to trigger your drums from the pads but sometimes if you want to layer a drumloop or a sample perfectly you have to correct some notes with the mouse, without that I can not work professionally.

And please make it happened that i can use my daw sequencer (ableton live) instead of the mpc sequencer so that i can arrange whole songs in my daw with the mpc.
The old mpc’s could send and recieve midi notes from my daw since i bought the mpc studio i’m screwed.

What about moving the note with an arrow key?
By Ekl1p5e Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:30 pm
I have program that has drum loops assigned to pads. I play the drum loops as one shots in a sequence. When Im in Track Mute mode, a track mute triggers the drum loop assigned to the pad of the program. If im really careful velocity-wise, like in barely tap the corner of the pad, it will not trigger the drum loop. But if I mute the track, paying no attention to my velocity, it will trigger the loop.