MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By greavous420 Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:21 pm
Apologies if this has been answered, I looked around but couldn't find anything.

I have a Studio and use it with a couple of hardware synths. Running the MPC software as the host it can communicate fine with the synths through the MIDI out on the Studio and I also use the MIDI out from my Saffire interface.

I often may bring a session into Logic Pro X to put some kind of audio, originally it was going to be the synths! Then I came across DAW A/B/C/D which the MPC then routes it's MIDI from MIDI tracks to. I found this to be completely unusable so have just recorded to pads for the time being but could really do with some help on this as it would help improve my workflow alot.

I've been able to map the Transport Controls fine. Do I literally just need to do that for the pads? If that's all it is, does it allow you to map all the pad banks so it can recognise the full noterange from the MPC tracks or just the 4x4 grid and other buttons as a blank controller?

If you need clarification about what I just rambled about feel free to ridicule and I'll do my best!