MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By A100Drumz Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:45 am
Im PRAYING that Hopefully by V2.0 you will have the ability to layout your sequence and view AND edit each track separately (similar to track view) as you build your song. There is an entirely empty screen besides the 'song' bar across the top showing the sequences.

Ex. Since each track is already on a separate sequence you should be able to select and delete the last 2 bars of all the tracks (simultaneously), of say sequence 6, to build a drop right before the next sequence.

Also. Copy x paste of each track loop to a different sequence while still in song mode.

Mixer. Since the mpc uses programs. Each track should have its on program created automatically to be able to edit and mix throughout the entire song. NOT seperatly! This allows mixing and plugins for EVERY track not just programs. And if a tracks does have a 'program' yu can edit the individual 'pads' of that program (the way 'tracks' work now'

So every track should BE a program, and IF a program has, say individual drums, you can adjust volume, pan, ect. of each pad.

As it is now I have to mix each sequence separately (really time consuming) or before I can copy it to another seq. to build the song (which kills workflow).

Ability to play any pad across the keys in different pitch when in [Pad] mode. (I think, where ever yu play each pad by velocity or tune)

Lastly , more editing tools in song mode.

1. copy and paste/delete individual tracks/events between sequences
2. Duplicate tracks (from song mode)
3. Layout individual tracks in song mode view
4. Individual programs for each track connected throughout the entire song.
5. Turn or add a keygroup to any track. (Play any