MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By MPC-Tutor Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:10 pm
Bug reports are getting VERY sloppy people. If you want Akai to fix these bugs you have to at least tell us which computer OS you are running. A step by step recreation is also very handy, plus if you are using third party plugins in your song, please list them. Also try recreating your problem without those plugins in use - this will at least rule out any third party plugins causing the problem.
By tonemelle Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:48 am
After I bounce my beats, the attack on the first kick that starts on the one is cut in 1.9 and up. So it's like, when the beat starts, it kind of sounds like it fades in. I've tested it from 1.8.2 to 1.9.3 and I only experience this from 1.9 to 1.9.3.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:58 pm
kejlabal wrote:I can't access my program inserts on 1.9.3
I don't see the list when i click on it.

Computer OS, which controller, are you seeing this in both computer and controller screens, step-by-step recreation etc etc.

Everyone, please make an effort to report these bugs properly, otherwise you're wasting your own time and without the full details behind the bug, Akai are unlikely to be able to (or bother to) fix it. Make it easier for them to recreate it.
By Cinetrax Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:29 am
1.9.3 VST plugin makes Nuendo 7 crashes on launch everytime.

After many re-installs and computer relaunch, I had to remove MPC plugin to open Nuendo projects and keep on working. Therefore, projects including MPC plugin are now unreachables...

Standalone 1.9.3 is working fine.
By dreadtafarian Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:22 pm
1.8.2. was the last version where the instant mute worked. I've tested it on three different computers two of them running win 7 and an Imac. once its muted you have to wait until the next time the sample is triggered.tested on 1.9.1 1.9.2. an 1.9.3. This is probably due to the changes they made to the mixer. I hope they'll fix it before 2.0 drops, because if i pay for the update and realize that this issue isn't resolved, I'll be like :WTF:
By Jay Rolex Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:06 am
dreadtafarian wrote:1.8.2. was the last version where the instant mute worked. I've tested it on three different computers two of them running win 7 and an Imac. once its muted you have to wait until the next time the sample is triggered.tested on 1.9.1 1.9.2. an 1.9.3. This is probably due to the changes they made to the mixer. I hope they'll fix it before 2.0 drops, because if i pay for the update and realize that this issue isn't resolved, I'll be like :WTF:

Exactly, they have been aware of this issue since 1.9.1. I won't be updating my mpc ren until this is addressed, all the other features are useless if I can't use mutes.
By The Invisible Men Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:57 pm
Hey.

What sound card are you using? are you using the MPC Ren as your sound card?

CouchMusic wrote:Hey everyone I am using an mpc renaissance with a brand new iMac. After a few minutes of listening to spotify through the ren, or even when I am producing the audio becomes extremely bit crushed, latent, and echoes. If I restart the mpc the issues goes away for a few, or if I adjust the buffer settings etc this I can often fix the problem for a few as well. I have been using the mpc for about 6 months and the issue has just started. Is this happening to anyone else. I am running OS X el captain. all drivers and software are up to date. this is extremely
disappointing. I am afraid that the noise pollution is damaging my monitors as it just comes out of nowhere. PLEASE HELP!!! AKAI IS NOT RESPONDING! Also when I adjust the main volume i often get a crackling noise from only the right output. checked all cables, monitors etc and it is definitely a problem with the mpc hardware or software
UPDATE: Sometimes the bit crushed noise will happen for about 10 seconds before slowly buffering and righting itself.
COMPUTER SPECS:
3.3 ghz intel core i5
8 g 1600mhz ddr3
osx el captain 10.11.2
By SILIS101 Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:33 pm
Jay Rolex wrote:
dreadtafarian wrote:1.8.2. was the last version where the instant mute worked. I've tested it on three different computers two of them running win 7 and an Imac. once its muted you have to wait until the next time the sample is triggered.tested on 1.9.1 1.9.2. an 1.9.3. This is probably due to the changes they made to the mixer. I hope they'll fix it before 2.0 drops, because if i pay for the update and realize that this issue isn't resolved, I'll be like :WTF:

Exactly, they have been aware of this issue since 1.9.1. I won't be updating my mpc ren until this is addressed, all the other features are useless if I can't use mutes.

+3
This is essential IMO
By alexbi Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:10 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:MPC Software 1.9.3 is now live - launch the MPC app and 'Check For Updates'.

Report bugs here please!

Hello someone can help me ... I bought a Mac and download and install updated drivers and sortware 1.10 and tod well until I asked my code and data to verify that it is all legal aora give to verify and gives me error specifically You tell me sta software installed on too many computers when desistale the software on my old computer .... not to do aora appreciate your help
thanks
By Rodean Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:20 am
MaschineKiller wrote:After I convert my sequences in Song Mode and then play it back, it changes my programs on certain tracks.

I'm also having the same issue here. Segments of the converted song spat out random bits of MIDI, while also missing bits of the MIDI arrangement
By TT_Lab Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:47 am
Mac osx 10.11.4
Mpc software 1.9.3
When maximizing the window to a new space, with the maximize green button, you can drag the whole UI inside the space leaving black space.
Expected behaviour: the ui should not move.
By pspsounds Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:06 pm
After I Time Stretch a 4 bar loop it doesn't play to the end in the sequence. Plays fine when I'm in sample edit.

Only way I can fix it is by:
1. Select Program Edit
2. Select Pad End and increase the length.
3. Now when I play it back in the sequence it plays all the way. Seems like something is happening in the Pad End value section.

Hopefully someone can duplicate.

Peace.