MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By updaters Sun May 08, 2016 5:39 pm
Laz wrote:most of my vst insert plugins (110 of 127) are crashing during a scan in standalone mode

maybe you have scan ren 64bit version with 32 bit plugins?
By bobbybland Sat May 28, 2016 3:11 pm
How does the new and improved drag n drop work? It seems like it still requires to separate tracks before dragging n dropping, what would work better is the NI MASCHINE TYPE of drag n drop.. Is this yet possible to just drag n drop/export events before having to explode tracks?
By MaschineKiller Sat May 28, 2016 5:28 pm
Lampdog wrote:@ MaschineKiller, Was that problem there before 1.9.2?

Nope. It was all good before 1.9.2.
By JustHam Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:14 pm
Hey guys, searched everywhere but nowhere's turning up answers.
Any of you guys finding your MIDI controllers playing up? My LPK25 worked perfectly before the update, now MPC Software can detect it but I can't select it to use as an input. Anyone else had this or any ideas?

Computer specs:
Windows 10 Pro
intel i3-2125 @ 3.30 GHz
16GB RAM
64-bit OS
By ceasi Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:58 am
I have an issue even installing the update. Each time I try I get a crashed install. It will not download. Ive done everything to get the download. Downloaded the file from another computer, put it on my with a thumb drive still can't get it to download. Any suggestions.
By tigrhawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:28 pm
Anybody else noticing random pad flashes in 1.9.6.1 software as well as on their Touch? Mind you this is running on a Mac with El Capitan 10.11.5. I installed the same ver. on my Windows 10 machine and DON'T see the issue there, so assume it's the Mac driver?

See link for 59 sec. .mov of behavior at 6, 22, 34, 48 & 56 second time markers -> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/820 ... iggers.mov
By tigrhawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:29 pm
I was able to 'fix' by changing the pad threshold from (1) to (4) and decreasing the pad sensitivity from (16) to (13) ~ could one or more of you with a Touch try setting your pad threshold to (1) and your pad sensitivity to (16) and see if you get the same behavior of random pad triggering? Just curious if it's just my hardware/setup or is there an issue with the Touch controller/driver?

Thank in advance,
By bad mind Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:49 am
Unit: MPC Studio Black
Windows 10 x64
MPC Software 1.9.6 x64

Have one similar that was mentioned on the first page: Exporting audio doesn't work on the first go (will flash the export window for a split second and make some tiny file), but always works fine on the 2nd go.

The bigger one is I am getting screen corruption when switching modes sometimes on the MPC display. Works as it should most times, but when I start switching into the sample browser or sample edit (sometimes other things, but these two seem to be the main culprits), it won't refresh the screen completely and leave characters behind on the bottom half of the display. If I flip back and forth from Main mode to the others it seems to go away and back to normal (sometimes on a couple tries, sometimes on a few, but goes back to normal none the less).
Never had this issue when I was using a beat up, used Silver model months ago in v1.8 on the exact same laptop. I see it's the same problem people were having some time ago (2012, 2013) upon doing some searching around the different forums. Reinstalled software and drivers, tried different USB ports on my laptop and on a powered USB hub, no difference. Unit is brand new.
One of the reps at the Akai forums said it may need to be serviced, but this really seems like a software issue to me. Everything else works perfect so far (have only had this model for a few days). Any input?
By bad mind Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:19 am
bad mind wrote:Unit: MPC Studio Black
Windows 10 x64
MPC Software 1.9.6 x64

Have one similar that was mentioned on the first page: Exporting audio doesn't work on the first go (will flash the export window for a split second and make some tiny file), but always works fine on the 2nd go.

The bigger one is I am getting screen corruption when switching modes sometimes on the MPC display. Works as it should most times, but when I start switching into the sample browser or sample edit (sometimes other things, but these two seem to be the main culprits), it won't refresh the screen completely and leave characters behind on the bottom half of the display. If I flip back and forth from Main mode to the others it seems to go away and back to normal (sometimes on a couple tries, sometimes on a few, but goes back to normal none the less).
Never had this issue when I was using a beat up, used Silver model months ago in v1.8 on the exact same laptop. I see it's the same problem people were having some time ago (2012, 2013) upon doing some searching around the different forums. Reinstalled software and drivers, tried different USB ports on my laptop and on a powered USB hub, no difference. Unit is brand new.
One of the reps at the Akai forums said it may need to be serviced, but this really seems like a software issue to me. Everything else works perfect so far (have only had this model for a few days). Any input?

Got a 2nd Black unit brand new... same situation, seemed better than the last one for the first few days, have been testing as I go and I can't really pinpoint the real cause for it (IE: making a track with only samples, making a track with third party x64 plugins, making a track with jBridged plugins, making a track with only native plugins like The Bank and Hybrid). I may do an exchange and put the extra money down on a Touch when they are back in stock in a couple of weeks, or I might just jump ship altogether even though I would like to stick with it :?