MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Almost Lazy Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:39 am
for the last 2 years ive been using my Ren for my live shows, for the previous 14 yrs its been my 1K & 3K a decade before that. As you might see, im committed to the MPC ..
& for that reason im wanting to hear from you regarding ideas & solutions for live performance.. So here are my questions..

1 Pls give us a "shift+pad" function to select the track we want to work in "track mute'.. This will allow so many live possibilities on instruments & drum Progs during each song without the tedious & distracting scrolling ..

2 Pls tell me if there is a way that projects can be combined to create a single project for a live performance instead of having to load up the next track each time.. This would allow for a fluid transition of material if desired. If there is no way of currently allowing that, then can we get into the OS & make the saved sequence names by the name of the sequence & not number 1,2,3 then give it a go that way?....

3 Can the 16 pots when in Track mute mode be assigned to CC msgs so that effects & their settings can be manipulated live

4 Can the outputs (particularily External 1/2 &3/4 be available to route in mono from the Sub mixes? Currently Panning them doesnt send a clean signal.. For instance, i would like to send my Vocals & Bass mixes out of 3/4 to seperate channels on my external mixer for further processing & effects individually to my Drums etc

This is a start, i know i have more ideas but the Ren is calling me..
Pls leave any of your own requests if you use or are interested in using the hardware/Software like this..