MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By GotHemi Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:50 am
Before purchasing, I want to ask about running the MPC Studio Black as a plugin inside FL Studio (soon to be FL20.)

I made a mock setup, showing what I'm looking for:Image

I'm confused how to go about sequencing different parts of the MPC Studio Black, within FL Studio.

I've always used the native FPC plugin within FL Studio. I would load drums up & start at Pattern 1 & record hi hats. Next I go into Playlist mode & copy that hi hat pattern. For the kicks, I switch to Pattern 2 & record them from FPC. So on & so forth, etc.

Would this process be similar, when using the Studio Black as a plugin within FL Studio?

Suppose I chop a sample up inside the MPC Studio Black & want to start my song in FL Studio, with only that chopped sample sequence playing for a few bars. Then a few bars worth of only hi hats from within MPC Studio Black...how would FL Studio know how to sequence this?