MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.

By GARNETTBREAKS Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:32 pm
I have finally managed to download the 2.0 software and my initial feeling is dread.
It is barely reminiscent of the old version and to a barely computer literate like me, it seems like months of learning the ropes before getting down to creating tracks! On the Demo at the moment and not sure if I will buy the upgrade to the full version, although the warp feature is the main attraction. I suppose the question is, is it worth it?
By zangetsu01 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:58 am
Only you can answer that question bro.
It may take time to get used to it, but real question is: does it suit your needs?

The software is far from perfect but it gets work done. Also it will take years for it to be on pair with Cubase or FL studio. That's because a lot of modern features are still missing.
By LUGOD83 Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm
have you ever used an mpc? what is it that youre looking for that you dont have?