MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By LabDog Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:05 am
So how do we fix this? Image
By zangetsu01 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:41 am
LabDog wrote:So how do we fix this? Image

Have you tried going to:

Desktop> Richt click on a empty space> Display settings> adjust scale and layout

Try to change the size to something different log out of windows and see if it fixes the problem.
By LabDog Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 am
I could do that but this is a Surface Book and its screen has native 200% Scaling. Reducing that to 100% would fix the MPC UI issue, but it would also make everything so small, you practically need a magnifier to see anything! I had the same issue with my Surface Pro 3. People using these types of devices shouldn't be expected to move settings native to the machine over to something abnormal.
Last edited by LabDog on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By zangetsu01 Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:51 am
Not to long ago I was using a Surface Pro 3 8Gb i5. But stopt using it because it wasn't powerful enough for my CPU heavy projects.

But that aside, You can us an external monitor. That way you can scale down to 100%. But you'll lose your portability.
By LabDog Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:56 am
zangetsu01 wrote:Not to long ago I was using a Surface Pro 3 8Gb i5. But stopt using it because it wasn't powerful enough for my CPU heavy projects.

But that aside, You can us an external monitor. That way you can scale down to 100%. But you'll lose your portability.

Yeah I appreciate the thought, but that's not something I'm wanting to do. I wonder if there's some way to fix this with the MPC.settings file?
By LabDog Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:14 am
So this fixes it! Using Compatibility setting, Scaling performed by: "System", or even "System (Enhanced)".

Right-click the MPC Software's icon and select Properties. Select the Compatibility tab and click Change high DPI settings. In the next menu, enable Override high DPI scaling behavior. Set the scaling performed by field to "System", or even "System (Enhanced)".

By philippeback Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:59 am
It works but the UI is then ugly for the MPC Software window.
Also, there is less space for mixer info like inserts, sends etc due to the lower main window resolution.
Annoying.