MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By busterkeaton Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:10 pm
Hi,

i don't understand the (deeper) reason why there are Vol and Pan in Q-Links and Level and Pan in the Program Editors Sample Layers window, isn't this doubled?

I was not able to reset the e.g. Vol knob in the Q-Links window to 0.00db once changed, resetting (alt+click) is not possible as it is in the Sample Layer window.

Added Mousewheel support for changing values (scroll+alt) and doubleclick for reset very appreciated!
By GMB Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:10 pm
Gotta love the support here smh Its always, well, never mind... Anyways yes I have the same problem. No resets on the cue links.
By Monotremata Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:04 am
Yeah go try Akai's actual support forums if you want to see what lacking means heh.
Hopefully you'll post on the one day of the week and the particular hour of that day when Eliza actually signs in to read posts.

Just joined two days ago and already this forum is "smh" status to you? You could try Gearslutz if you like Im sure its loads better.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:46 am
The software is just not heavily adopted, so it's going to take some time.

Monotremata wrote:Yeah go try Akai's actual support forums if you want to see what lacking means heh.
Hopefully you'll post on the one day of the week and the particular hour of that day when Eliza actually signs in to read posts.

Just joined two days ago and already this forum is "smh" status to you? You could try Gearslutz if you like Im sure its loads better.
By Monotremata Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:04 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:The software is just not heavily adopted, so it's going to take some time.

Yeah I think Im the only one that runs it some days haha.
I think by the end of the month Ill have 'upgraded' to a Live or a 4000 finally!