MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By thebluprnt Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:26 am
Question?? I just purchased the MPC live.... Do I now have to purchase a license for the software???
By Monotremata Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:41 pm
Be warned though they are having a hell of a time with their website lately.

Apparently they updated it a couple weeks ago (mine used to only have a download for MPC 2.3, now its got the broken 2.5) and ever since then every person thats tried to register a new product seems to be running into either their iLok codes not showing up in their Akai account, or the codes are telling everyone theyre already in use and you have to email their support team to get a new one heh.

I dont know what the hell they did but theyre on a roll over there with this kinda stuff lately haha. You should already have it in your account though if you registered your Live. You just have to scroll until you find the download for it. I have all kinds of crap in mine for download and then all the way at the very bottom is the most important one, the MPC 2 software heh. Its even after the 3 or 4 separate offers to upgrade to 2.0 are listed.