MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By George Coggan Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:27 am
hi there, my apologies if this has been asked recently however I'm having a problem with my mpc software consistently crashing. it will crash around 75% of the time I try to delete part of a sample, or any similar actions. I am on a MacBook Pro 2015, have 8gb ram and on an i5 processor. how can I fix this constant crashing?
By morph860 Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 pm
Which OS are you on, and which version of MPC are you running?
By JUKE 179r Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:44 pm
Welcome to the forum.
By c0nc3pt Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:34 am
I am now also running into the same issue. MPC Beats will not open. It will try to, then immediately crash. I am running MacOS BigSur :vomit: :Sigh: :WTF: :smoker: :hmmm:
By MathMatixmk Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:29 pm
c0nc3pt wrote:I am now also running into the same issue. MPC Beats will not open. It will try to, then immediately crash. I am running MacOS BigSur :vomit: :Sigh: :WTF: :smoker: :hmmm:

I am having the same problem?? Anyone have a resolution?
By MPC-Tutor Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:39 pm
Just replying 'same here' doesn't help. Plus this topic is two years old and the OP is long gone . Someone else replying is describing a completely different issue to the OP. We have other responses quoting multiple macOS versions (High Sierra is now completely unsupported).

I'm going to close this as it's a dead topic. If you want to report a problem with the current version of the MPC Software/MPC Beats please start a new topic with as much detail as possible, including a step by step to recreate the issue and your macOS and MPC versions.