MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By akom-studio.com Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:24 am
Hi,

when I use the MPC Software (2.6) solo on my laptop (with another USB audio interface connected), the SAMPLER page (Ctrl+8) stays empty. Seems I cannot use the sampler despite the fact my other interface does come with line-ins.

Bug or expected behavior, what do you think? How does the software behave on your machines when no MPC device connected?

Thanks and best regards,
Sven
By Monotremata Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:50 pm
With no MPC connected it looks exactly the same as it does with an MPC connected heh. The software doesn't see my Live anymore since I updated, but it still works as an audio/midi interface. The sampler shows up just like it did if I use my MOTU 828MK2 as the interface.
By akom-studio.com Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:23 pm
Thank you for your feedback!

Made me curious, so I tried again with my Live connected. Even if the software works fine and on my MPC I can see the sampler screen - the laptop screen now still only shows an empty green screen even with the Live connected.

Hence, bug. I'll report it and ask for support.

Thanks a lot and best regards
Sven