MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By [email protected] Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:03 am
I'm doing the 7 day trial of the MPC2 software....trying to get my head around it, but even though I've used an MPCX for over a tear now, it's really cryptic an unintuitive.

Is there a manual I can download or good tutorials?

How did you all learn this software?
By CharlesRandolph Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:18 am
[email protected] wrote:I'm doing the 7 day trial of the MPC2 software....trying to get my head around it, but even though I've used an MPCX for over a tear now, it's really cryptic an unintuitive.

Use the MPC X in controller mode and look at the software while pressing buttons. It will help learn what to look for. Personally the software wasn't really designed to be used without an MPC. However it can be done, once you understand how they set it up.
By NearTao Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:46 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
[email protected] wrote:I'm doing the 7 day trial of the MPC2 software....trying to get my head around it, but even though I've used an MPCX for over a tear now, it's really cryptic an unintuitive.

Use the MPC X in controller mode and look at the software while pressing buttons. It will help learn what to look for. Personally the software wasn't really designed to be used without an MPC. However it can be done, once you understand how they set it up.

Yeah, this is what I did... the software workflow can feel like a real head scratcher otherwise.
By 83dude Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:41 am
Yep, there is a manual: Click the Help menu, thereā€˜s quite some useful stuff there, among these the manuals. :lol: