MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Nubian Mindz Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:32 pm
I've noticed a fault with the submixer routings when I add any plugins on the submixer inserts and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this on their MPC Renaissance and might have a solution?

So if I route a bunch of sounds to the submixer channels the routings for each submixer channel works exactly as it should. So 1/2 is 1/2 and 3/4 is 3/4, etc...so if I mute submixer 1 everything gets muted that is coming through submixer channel 1.

However, if I add an insert to any other submixer channel other than channel 1 then the submixer channels seem to start feeding into one another and so if I mute submixer channel 2 (for example) what is routed there might be heard coming through submixer channel 1 or 3 or something like that. Just adding plugins to any submixer channel, other than 1, causes this issue and it's bugging the heck out of me.

Anyone else experiencing this and might have a solution/work around?

I'm using an MPC Renaissance with latest software on a Win i7 PC and Focusrite 18I20 soundcard.