MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By 4Renzic Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:25 pm
I’m flipping out Over here!

Ok I get my sequence into the mpc daw and I audio bounce it so I can use it in reaper!

But!! If I use the same program multiple times the bounced audio will show the mute groups! By muting out pieces of audio when I play back in reaper.

Does anybody know how to stop this from occurring?

I’ve set everything to poly and it still do the same shit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
By 4Renzic Thu May 21, 2020 3:32 pm
I don't see that option, but that's whats causing the problem. This occurs when in using the same program, it mute certain things almost like a priority thing.

Its killing me
By eLuSiVeMiTe Sat May 30, 2020 7:59 am
4Renzic wrote:The issue was the pad outputs got changed to sub :Sigh:

Glad it's sorted Boss
Not the easiest software for routing need a page with all the sendsand routing really
By Analect303 Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:01 am
Mute all your tracks before bouncing. I encountered the same problem and that seemed to fix it. Havent had theproblem since.
By 4Renzic Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:51 pm
Analect303 wrote:Mute all your tracks before bouncing. I encountered the same problem and that seemed to fix it. Havent had theproblem since.

I figured that out last week. Wish I would’ve seen this earlier :WTF: