MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By djscratch98 Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:09 pm
The latest version 2.8 of the MPC Software is having issues with the note repeat function. It starts to work but then it suddenly goes back to single note. :WTF: I can start the note repeat and latch it, then proceed to making a combination of 1/16, 1/4, 1/8 ect but after a while of doing this it bugs out and switches to single notes on playback? I know it is the software because when I uninstalled and went back to the older software it worked fine. Please fix the bug Akai!!! I hope there are more people with the same issue to try and see if they can make it bug out on their MPC's also. Please try if you have a MPC Ren and let me know if you have the same outcome?
Remember to give it time to crap out. Test it by doing note repeat and switching times from 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 ect for about a minute or more. Let me know if you are experiencing the same issue? Also if there is a site where I can send the bug report to Akai could someone please post the info? Thanks!!
By Racerx Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:41 am
I'm experiencing the same issue... Were you ever able to get it fixed? I have Studio Black, but the same issues. The TC buttton goes out and it's back to the single note. I've tried it all, uninstall, reinstall.