MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Hollowman79 Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 am
im new to all this . i can open mpc beats inside of cubase 7 but cant get any of my patterns to to transfer into the track space for it in cubase. can this be done? if so i would appreciate any help i can get . thanks
By 83dude Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:44 pm
Hollowman79 wrote:im new to all this . i can open mpc beats inside of cubase 7 but cant get any of my patterns to to transfer into the track space for it in cubase. can this be done? if so i would appreciate any help i can get . thanks

I think you‘d need to start (Mac) or to install (PC) Cubase in 64 bit mode, enabling MPC Beats but rendering all plugins 32 bit „only“ useless. At least that‘s what I think is wrong...
By Hollowman79 Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:11 pm
83dude wrote:
Hollowman79 wrote:im new to all this . i can open mpc beats inside of cubase 7 but cant get any of my patterns to to transfer into the track space for it in cubase. can this be done? if so i would appreciate any help i can get . thanks

I think you‘d need to start (Mac) or to install (PC) Cubase in 64 bit mode, enabling MPC Beats but rendering all plugins 32 bit „only“ useless. At least that‘s what I think is wrong...

i def installed in 64 bit mode . i can do everything with it accept send my patterns to the track in cubase . im not sure if this should be automatic or if there is a setting i have to tweak .