MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By MauTech Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:46 pm
Hello to you all.
I have upgraded my MPC Beats to the full MPC 2.8 software.
I have both versions installed on my iMac with High Sierra OS.
So, I selected the MPK Mini mk2 as my controller.  Everything works like on MPC Beats except I am unable to use program change to change tracks (program change button+pads) with my MPK Mini mpk2 like I did on MPC Beats...
I'm searching on the manual and I'm doing my best looking for an answer but without success for now...
Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance.
By MauTech Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:16 am
I found the solution by myself, I place it here so that I can help others who might have the same problem as me; program changes must be set in preferences> general> midi input> program change> track in MPC 2, it's not set by default as in MPC Beats.
In this way, it is possible to control the first 8 tracks via the MPK Mini MK2 by pressing the program change button on the controller and then the relative pad. A track will be associated with each pad (8).