MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By unready Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:23 pm
I would never imagine I would be so repulsed by something like the prevalent red colors in MPC software 2.X.

It just feels so wrong to me on several levels.

It would be nice to at least have an option to turn the red off and replace it with something more neutral.

How do you feel about it?
By Lampdog Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:31 pm
Of all the things to complain about... we need Bug Fixes, not new skins!
By Bowliss Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:53 pm
Lampdog wrote:Of all the things to complain about... we need Bug Fixes, not new skins!

Is this some sort of weird dig?
By NearTao Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:57 pm
It's not a dig... it's just a suggestion that maybe we can get the pile of bugs fixed... newly existing... or introduced over the life of firmware updates... instead of a focus on more features that will invariably add more bugs...
By Bowliss Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:02 pm
My comment about workflow and mixing didn't fall in the category of bugs? So it was necessary to copy my comment and alter some words? That's lame and you know it. Dude's signature says don't get offended at gold letters and you got learnt... talk about a troll for a moderator.
By Lampdog Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 am
Wrong.

I want bug fixes, cool.

You want features, cool.

My edit clearly has gold letters and people here KNOW that I said those words.
It’s not a dig at you, tha **** r you thinking? Your just sitting there wringing your hands just ready to be mad at something? It’s not a dig, that never crossed my mind.

NT is correct!
By Bowliss Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:47 pm
Lampdog wrote:Wrong.

I want bug fixes, cool.

You want features, cool.

My edit clearly has gold letters and people here KNOW that I said those words.
It’s not a dig at you, tha **** r you thinking? Your just sitting there wringing your hands just ready to be mad at something? It’s not a dig, that never crossed my mind.

NT is correct!

LOL dude you're so far off. All I did was comment that the skin color isn't as important as other issues. You patronized my comment.... you're the guy looking for a fight. You should really take a breath. Try commenting constructively if you plan on moderating anything. Peace.
By Lampdog Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:02 pm
Bowliss wrote:Try commenting constructively.

You obviously haven't read around.