MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Bowliss Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:23 pm
Hello, all! Is there a way to select more than one audio/midi/program track so you can delete them all at once? Shift and CTRL don't work. The reason I ask is because I'm bouncing several tracks with plugins to audio in order to lighten the CPU load on playback. If I want to edit the midi data afterwards, I have to delete all the audio tracks and re-bounce them again. This becomes very time consuming because you have to delete and bounce one by one. Any thoughts or perhaps someone has another suggestion altogether on how to workflow this better. Thanks a lot,

Andrew
By GuruVirus Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:37 pm
Nope! Yeah, pretty lame. As far as workflows go, MPC software is THE WORST DAW out of all of them. I have been really disappointed in the ridiculous (non-customizable) hotkeys, lack of a delete function, lack of right click support, etc. Ableton is lightyears ahead of them in development. Can't wait to switch =)
By Bowliss Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:52 pm
Thanks Guru. I'm not planning on switching because I do prefer some workflow aspects of MPC 2. Hoping for a big upgrade for the essentials like you mentioned.