MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By compartmentofdirections Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:18 pm
So the MPK mini is plugged in, I get lights on the input when I strike a note. I get PC audio when I test audio. I have been using Roland Zenbeats, so I turned on zenbeats, assigned my MIDI channels and I have ZC1 sounds in seconds. I'm really thinking of tossing MPC beats unless someone can give me some support. Every "google" search yields results for an MPC SAMPLER with audio output issues. (totally not what I need, obvi) Plz help me.
By GuruVirus Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:53 pm
Before you try to use the MPK Mini in MPC Beats, can you get a note or sample to play by clicking on one of the virtual pads or keys (or a penciled in note) on the screen with the mouse? If you can't do that, then you don't have it set up to play anything yet. You'll need to drag a sample onto a pad in the Home mode on a Pad track (top left, you'll see under the toolbar, Sequence, then look further down at Track, below the title there are 6 track type icons, the left most is pad, then keys, then plugins, etc.).

You can drag a sample from the library on the right (press X for expansions or F for file system) onto a pad icon at the bottom or on one of the pad tracks in the middle region, left side with the little cells (looks like a spreadsheet).
By SouthPa Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:32 pm
I'm having a similar issue, I have tracks loaded ("Inst-Ba.9 808") and there is "sound" assigned to each pad. I can see the little input signal coming in every time I hit a pad or key (in the top right of the interface), however, there is no sound.

I've checked my "Audio Device Type" in preferences - I've tried both Windows Audio and ASIO - I have my headphones selected as the "Output" - when I ckick the "Test" botton, I hear the tone. Then when I use my midi controller (MPK mini 3), there's an input, but no out put. Same as when I download a project and play it - lots of input, NO SOUND.... HELP!!!!
By ginkbronfork Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:30 pm
Hi. So no reply, huh? *sigh* Because you're describing my problem exactly.
Did you ever figure out what to do?

Desperate minds want to know...... :hmmm:
By MPC-Tutor Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:11 pm
Just too many variables and not enough information for us to troubleshoot. Please post a video of the issue, showing everything you do from the point of launching MPC beats - I want to see what instrument you are loading, where you are loading it to, I want to see you playing the on screen pads in various pad banks, show me the audio preferences screen etc.