MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By AC2CoLd Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 am
My projects wont load up whenever i have to load it up i have to go to the folder and load them up manually also if i want to save i need to make a whole nother folder and that just clutters up everthing please help .. i also deleted one drive and ever since then i think is when the issue occurred :( :(
By GuruVirus Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:12 pm
You deleted your project. Start over. When you save a project (with a new filename) it makes a new folder and copies all of the samples used (wav/mp3, etc. files) into it. If you are working on a project, press Ctrl + S (on PC) to save the project or click File >> Save Project. Do not use Save Project As.
By AC2CoLd Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 pm
GuruVirus wrote:You deleted your project. Start over. When you save a project (with a new filename) it makes a new folder and copies all of the samples used (wav/mp3, etc. files) into it. If you are working on a project, press Ctrl + S (on PC) to save the project or click File >> Save Project. Do not use Save Project As.
Well I figured out the problem but I haven't resolved it yet. So for some reason files are being saved as "21 File" and that's the problem mpc doesn't read those files so idk why it saves it like that tryna figure out how to fix it