MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Atmelcool Wed May 12, 2021 9:45 pm
Hello everyone, I ran into a problem in the program. I use MPC Beat with an MPC mini mk lll midi keyboard and I have the following problems:
1) when choosing a new default template in MPC Beats, the keyboard pads do not match the program pads until I select the FLStudio20 preset in the keyboard itself. If I select demo projects then the keyboard pads correspond to the program pads on the MPC preset.
2) knobs do not work in demo projects and in a new project either.
3) Knobs are not linked in Q-Link. Tell me how to fix this?

I updated the programs in the keyboard itself using the editor, but it did not help. Is the MPC Beat program still raw?
By Atmelcool Thu May 13, 2021 9:05 am
I don't know what it was, but the problem went away by itself.
I solved the problem as follows, I just switched the program in the controller itself by selecting №4 (fl studio20) then the pads began to hit as needed. then I unplugged the USB and closed the program. The next step I connected USB and in the controller I again selected program №1 (mpc) and launched the application. The pads now match. With what such a failure is sacred, I still do not know.

But now there is another problem - the knob in the program is not accurate. For example, it is not possible to set the volume to 0 decibels, there is an error up or down. Some governors do not have a smooth ride but move in jumps. Is it a controller defect, program defect or setting defect? How to fix it? Thank you.