MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Mau11111 Thu May 20, 2021 5:31 am
Hi guys peace! ive made couple tracks in the MPC BEATS wanted to go back keep working on them but theres no way i can load a project that is no longer a recent project. Do i have to save to project to an especific direction or folder or way ? i tought it had default folders to it . thank you guys!
By 83dude Thu May 20, 2021 10:23 am
Mau11111 wrote:Hi guys peace! ive made couple tracks in the MPC BEATS wanted to go back keep working on them but theres no way i can load a project that is no longer a recent project. Do i have to save to project to an especific direction or folder or way ? i tought it had default folders to it . thank you guys!

You can open it from anywhere. If it‘s no more under „recent“ you either have moved or deleted it, or removed the disk/card/whatever it was stored on.

You can open it via the software‘s browser, other than that search your computer for the project files and open it from there via Finder/Explorer.
By Mau11111 Thu May 20, 2021 10:05 pm
thnx for helping , i found the file in my pc but wont load from there neither ive notice that once i open the file its format change i be saving my projects .xpj but after they show up xpj.pcqq what is that and why is it do you know?
By DokBrown Thu May 20, 2021 10:30 pm
Whatever machine u use [MPC, ableton, maschine]
Its CRItical to understand its file structure so you can save/restore/export properly.

Nothing is worse than losing good material b/c u didn’t save it right ;-(