MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Julian POker Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:41 am
Hi Guys,

I tried to install 2.10 on my Macbook Air with OSX El Capitan but I Can´t :WTF:
The message tells me "Can´t install installApp.pkg cause digital firm is not valid"
Could it be that 2.10 is not suppoprted by El Capitan? Do U know Mac requirements?
If can run on OSX 10.11.... any idea why it happens and how to fix it????

I emailed Akai but I have no response :hmmm:

I eliminate last 2.9 (.4 I think) that it worked perfect to make a clean install of 2.10 :WTF: :WTF:

Do U know where I can find previous versions of Software? I Can´t find on Akai site.

Thx in advance
Best,
J.
By massimovisconti Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:46 pm
So basically the support is not answering to Mac users.
It's only answering to Windows user who have old OS telling them to upgrade.

Julian POker wrote:Hi Guys,

The message tells me "Can´t install installApp.pkg cause digital firm is not valid"
Could it be that 2.10 is not suppoprted by El Capitan? Do U know Mac requirements?

I eliminate last 2.9 (.4 I think) that it worked perfect to make a clean install of 2.10 :WTF: :WTF:

Do U know where I can find previous versions of Software? I Can´t find on Akai site.

Thx in advance
Best,
J.
By tmpc Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:26 am
Julian POker wrote:Hi Guys,

Thx in advance
Best,
J.

Akai sucks! The number one software rule is: Download and keep backup copies of everything, including older versions. I do that which is the reason I've sent you a link to my DropBox folder containing MPC 2.9 and 2.91 for Mac and PC. (Don't have 2.9.4)
By DiskoB Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:25 pm
Hello all (esp @tmpc) I just bought a Studio Black from a guy (not a store) and am running OS10.11 on a Mac Pro 2011. I guess I'll have a few issues to deal with, one of which I can see here is sourcing the 2.91 software to run it.