MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Househero82 Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:08 am
Hey everyone, I noticed some people having the same issues I'm currently having with the pads on my controller not playing chords, etc. I tried the suggested solutions, and none of them have worked.

I'm using an AKAI MPK225 MIDI keyboard controller and OS X. I purchased and updated to the newest MPC 2.0 Software program, I also have the free version of MPC Beats.

I've tried everything, but I still can't get my pads to play chords. I can click on the screen and it will play them, but the pads are just doing a singular note still. Anyone having experience using an MPK225?

And another question, what's the best way to use MPC 2.0, standalone or using is as an AU in Logic? Any advice would be great. Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I'm not exactly a newbie with digital audio production, but this is AKAI stuff is tricky! Thanks again!!!