MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Bezo Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:18 pm
Immediately upon dragging the plugin onto an instrument track, Studio One crashes.

Anyone experiencing this?

Both MPC and S1 are up to date. I've submitted a ticket to Akai, but I can't remember the last time they responded to me.
By oli@bass Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:37 pm
The current MPC 2.10 plugins are considered invalid by Cubase (VST) and Logic (AU).
Something must have gone wrong during the built. Maybe this is related.

Also submitted as customer feedback ticket.
By tntmpc Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:29 pm
CANT EDIT PREVIOUS POST ANYMORE , so sorry for double post but this is more clear i hope

i had the issue on my main pc
installing 2.10.1.8.5 version works
i just tried 2.11.5.19 and same bug

tried it on laptop and no problem with latest version
akai support seem clueless about the issue

besides the number of plugins installed , the only differences i can see from the 2 setups is that

- i once installed a beta update on the main system...so that might be the problem

- on the main machine when i install any version i get the warning message that there are 32 bit things remaining (where there arent) because a few years ago the mpc software would install 32 and 64 bit plugins...

so my workaround for now is to install 2.10.1.8.5 and keep the mpc plugin dll on the side
then install latest 2.11.5.19 for using mpc software and using the 2.10 plug in the daw to access old work

hope AKAI will get PROFESSIONAL again and stop messing things up that used to work everytime they update
(like no more moving expansions on external drives with virtual link, no more mp3 browsing , and unstable plugin )