MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By william72234 Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:09 pm
Im running mpc beats on mac 13" 2017,big sur.
I downloaded and installed The bank but when i open it up there are no presets (sounds).

Thank you for the help in advance.
By MkSquid Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:58 pm
I am in a similar boat excepting I am on Windows 10- I installed The Bank - took like 15 minutes, it said it was installed, but now when I look in the MPC 2.10 Expansion Browser - I see The Bank listed, if I select it and then click presets - the software says "Load plugin to load a list of presets"... What am I missing here?

Thank you.
By MkSquid Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:08 pm
So messing around with this some more, it seems that perhaps my "problem" was that I had Beats AND MPC installed. I uninstalled Beats and have installed a couple of expansions and now I am starting to see content in MPC... Reinstalling The Bank again from the download, not the CD/DVD, and we'll see...
By tbrunojr Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:38 pm
Hey folks!

Same issue here. My install of TheBank doesn't seem to include any presets. I don't think it's user error, because my 'The809' 'TheNoise' and 'TheWub' all installed fine and include presets and Samples within. For some reason, the folder that would normally include presets/samples is empty: //Akai/MPC/TheBank/TheBank/

Maybe the installer download from the Akai site is borked?

Can anyone confirm they have the .svx files and a 'Sample' folder (with more folders that include .wavs) in the following path?

//MacinthoshHD/Library/Application Support/Akai/MPC/TheBank/TheBank/