MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By jed nugget Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:31 am
i know this subject has come up but i can only find people asking for help and no solutions, theres thousands of threads here so if there's a solution could someone point me in the right direction. im traveling at the moment so just using my laptop with windows 10, MPC 2.10 and ableton lite 11, with a midi keyboard and MPC elements for controls. Is there a solution to the plugin crashing in ableton? can i used the software side by side instead if not ie route the tracks via a virtual midi thing to link them up? ive been looking on line for a solution til my eyes bleed. any help or pointers are much appreciated, even if its that i need to wait for a debugging update.
thanks in anticipation
Jed
By Triple-X Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:20 am
Crashing when you open it? Or crashing after using a while?

Either way, have you grabbed the most recent version from your Akai account?
It should be 2.10.0.83. If you’re running 2.10.0.81, from the first week or so the update dropped, then that could be your issue.