MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By egellon Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:44 pm
Hello,

I've seen some videos about 2.10 update refering to the new way the track mutes are working currently. They now mute the sound on the track and not the midi events, so even if playhead is ahead of MIDI Event, after unmuting the track you should be able to still hear the sound. On my updated MPC Beats it is not the case... I guess it works as before the update (sound is only present after MIDI event was hit when unmuted). Do you guys know if its a bug or this is just the way it is and I should upgrade my software and stop being a pleb :)

P.S. This might be a stupid question but I don't know how much alike are those two (MPC Beats & MPC Software). I always thought that it's basically the same without some VST and with a limit to the number of audio/midi tracks I can put in.